Where can I get advice or support

You can get in touch with one of these organisations for further advice and support should the topics discussed in this wave of SEED raise any concerns:

Family lives – support people with all aspects of family life


Young Minds – provide confidential advice if you are concerned about the mental health of your child


Mind – support anyone with a mental health problem


National Domestic Abuse Helpline – support victims of domestic abuse and violence


Relate – provides relationship support


Stepchange – provides free expert debt advice


Citizen’s Advice – provides confidential advice online about a range of issues


Trussell Trust – provides support with access to food